Release notes October 2022
This version is released on 24 October 2022 at 18:30 GMT+2
Upgraded meeting experience in Thola
Join a meeting on Thola
As communication layer, Thola is deeply integrated with Microsoft Teams. You can either join a meeting on Thola via a one-to-one call or via a plenary session. Whatever option you choose, from now on your meeting will automatically be initiated in Thola, instead of being redirected to the Microsoft Teams client.
This upgraded meeting experience allows you on the one hand to join a meeting with only one click, so much faster than before. On the other hand, you can stay within the Thola platform while being in a meeting. You can even navigate from one room to another and further explore the event while being in a call. This improvement takes your user experience to a higher level.
Meeting functionalities in Thola
- Minimize: resize and drag your meeting to anywhere in Thola
- Teams App: join the meeting via Microsoft Teams Client*
- Invite user: invite other attendees in the meeting
- Microphone: activate, switch or disable your microphone
- Camera: activate, switch or disable your camera
- Show participants: an overview of all attending participants
- Leave: exit the meeting
In addition we added a lot of extra small changes and fixed some small issues
Do you want to see more about our platform?
Register here to attend a demo